Contract SQA Test Engineer
- Review Functional and Design specifications and Microarchitectures of SKHMS SSD Products.
- Develop test plans for specific device/system under test, based on PRD and End-Customer deployment scenarios.
- Build and maintain test setups and engineering labs for System Quality Assurance testing.
- Looking for a self-starter, quick learner and a team player.
- Execute test cases as per test plans, and report results.
- Automate test cases, manage test suites, and automated regressions.
- Manage and Run Automated Regression Suites
- Modify test scripts, using defined automation guidelines.
- File defects based on automated and manual testing, track bugs and work with Failure Analysis and design/software engineering teams to resolve issues.
- Participate in Customer Qualification Plans’ development and execution, based on Customer requirements defined
- Engage with customers in ES/CS phase, and develop professional and positive relationship with the targeted customers
- Ensure quality of products being developed and delivered to the customers.
- Identify and implement new innovative solutions which result in improved workflow and value delivery.
- Experience with Hardware/Software QA projects
- Prior experience in Storage product QA is required (HDD/SSD/Storage Appliances).
- Experience in HDD/SSD/Storage products' QA is highly preferred, with understanding of PCIe/NVMe Protocols.
- Experience in verification of Storage, RAID, Flash, and various File Systems, utilizing 3rd party tools are highly desired.
- Experience working with various flavors of Linux Operating System Software, Windows Server OS and Virtualization OS (VMWare), is required.
- Experience with Customer Deployments and Data Center Servers and/or Open Compute Platform are highly desired.
- Experience in the use of scripting languages (Python and Shell Scripting).
- Experience working on Projects related to Solid State Drives (SATA/PCIe/NVMe), in various OS environment (Client / Server-Enterprise) and/or Storage Management Application is a plus.
- Experience with Customer qualification test cycles is preferred
- Experience with Databases and DB Related Reporting Tools is a plus.
- Should be able to work independently, and have ability to drive other teams/engineers for a common goal of success.
- Education Requirements: MS in Electrical Engineering (or similar field); with 7 years of work experience, or Bachelors of Engineering with 10 Years of work experience in hardware/software product verification.