ASIC Design Engineer – Backend (Senior/Staff/Senior Staff)
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
- Support middle to backend ASIC design from logic synthesis to timing closure. Implement scan ATPG and achieve high test coverage.
- Work with front end design team and physical design team to support timing and functional ECO.
- Maintain formal verification flow and ensure design integrity between different phases of backend design.
- Own backend design of multiple blocks and support top level integration activities.
- Bachelor of Science degree (MS preferred) in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of ASIC backend design experience.
- Must have gone through successful tapeouts in advance technology nodes (12nm or lower).
- Experience in RTL synthesis and DFT (ATPG/MBIST).
- Experience in timing and functional ECO flow, conformal ECO and tweaker ECO.
- Experience in formal verification, lint and CDC.
- Experience in STA (Primetime) and SDC constraint.
- Hands on experience in DCT/DCG, Tetramax and Tessent.
- Hands on experience in Conformal tools.
- Hands on experience in VC spyglass platform.