Intern_Firmware Test Development Engineer
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Create test plan for thorough testing of firmware using internal and external test tools
- Define firmware requirements for the white-box test development; working closely with firmware team members
- Define and develop new test cases for firmware feature testing.
- Oversee regression runs, including reporting failures to firmware or other stakeholders.
- Participate in program core team meetings
- BS degree in EE or Computer Science
- Solid understanding of PCIE-NVMe storage protocol/specifications
- Good knowledge of different firmware modules; host and backend.
- Fast learner with good communication skills.
- Must be proactive and a strong team player