PHY Validation Engineer
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
A desired candidate should possess the followings
- Good understand of SERDES building blocks such as PLL, CDR, Rx/Tx Equalization. Knowledge of SOC architectures and PHY electrical/protocols (e.g., PCIE, SATA) is an asset
- Related experiences and skills
- Evaluate, test and validate silicon and end product - insuring specifications are met from functional, performance and electrical compliance stand point
- Optimize IP performance – develop Python scripts and diagnostic SW code to control the DUT and test equipment (Power supply, Scope, Analyzers, BERT) and automate various validation tasks
- Efficient in data analysis, coding and scripting (e.g., Python, C/C++ etc.)
- Enjoy engaging with people from various teams (SOC, FW, FAE…) to reach a common goal – debug and resolve customer issues
- Willing to learn and update technical knowledge
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.