Technical PM for SSD Development
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
- Manage low/high endurance-level enterprise SSD development projects working with SoC/FW/PE teams
- Co-work with both NAND and SSD product planning team focusing on PRD with which work with engineering team to plan and launch a SSD product development
- Co-work with biz related teams(product planning, technical marketing, FAE) to deal with customers
- Be a focal point among engineering, biz, and production organization
- At least bachelor degree on EE or CS is required
- Hands-on development of HDD/SSD(FW, SoC, HW, PE) are strongly preferable
- Technical PM experience in HDD/SSD(FW, SoC, HW, PE) industries are strongly preferable
- Strong communication skill on both technical language and relationship language are required
- Korean-speaking is a plus for working with NAND team and SSD production teams in Korea
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.