Digital Design Engineer (Senior/Staff/Senior Staff)
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
- Support SoC bring-up for SSD product development
- Work closely with internal design teams to bring up and optimize flash controller at product level
- Integrate designs delivered by internal or 3rd party IP providers and ensure SoC requirements are met
- Debug chip issues in FPGA, reproduce failure symptoms in simulation, and create regression tests in FPGA DV
- Bachelor of Science degree (MS preferred) in Electrical Engineering with a proven track record of product development to high volume production
- More than 5 years of SoC design experience
- Experience in ARM processors, AMBA protocols and interconnects
- Experience in NVMe/PCIe host interface, NAND interface and DDR4/5
- Experience in FPGA validation, Trace32 debug system
- Experience in DV, regression and test building/integration platform like Jenkins
- Lab experience leading FPGA bring-up a plus
- Knowledge of how FW works, experience collaborating with FW team a plus
- DV team collaboration experience on design debug, test plan and functional coverage a plus
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.