Software Engineer (Senior/Staff/Sr. Staff)
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
- The ideal candidate has good experience developing and building system software applications
- Is able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Likes working on tough problems by collaborating with cross functional teams
- Is comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership
- Is able to learn quickly and adapt to new SW technologies & methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- 2+ years of C/C++ programming experience
- Understanding of computer architecture, concurrent programming, objected oriented programming
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working in Host Software / Firmware development in storage domain (preferably SSD)
- Working knowledge of Storage Protocols like PCIe / NVMe / SAS / SATA
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.