Software Engineer (All Levels)
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
We are looking for bright, energetic and talented software engineers to join our team at SK hynix memory solutions America. We are a team tasked with developing web services to improve engineering productivity and need your help to bring in fresh ideas and perspective. As a lead software engineer you will be responsible for building the web services for test automation as well as providing technical leadership to a small team of engineers.
- Design and maintain scalable web applications
- Build and develop new user facing experiences
- Write design documents to explain ideas and justify tradeoffs among the alternatives
- Participate in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review, unit-testing, and bug fixing.
- Lead infrastructure implementation and improvements
- 2+ years industry experience in full stack development (NodeJS/Flask)
- Experience/knowledge with NoSQL/SQL DB
- Experience in CI/CD tools
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Problem-solving skills, ability to dive deep into code to find the root cause of the problem
- Excellent cross-functional team communication
- Must be proactive and a strong team player
- Experience in real-time data streaming application development using Kafka