ASIC Verification Engineer (all levels)
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
- Taking responsibility of verification for advanced ECC IPs used in SSD controller
- Definition of test plan based on understanding of architecture and functionality of design
- Developing verification platform and integration of test cases
- Developing, running and improving regression suite to meet coverage goal
- Measuring functional, assertion and code coverage
- Conducting verification review for RTL freeze and tape-out
- Working closely with design and Algorithm teams
- BS in either Computer science or Electrical engineering; MS is preferred
- Hands-on experience in verification methodologies such as UVM
- Familiar with constraint random based verification, functional coverage, code coverage and assertions
- Experience in developing automation flow and scripts with Perl, Makefile, Tcl and UNIX shell
- Prior FPGA experience is a plus
- Prior RTL design experience is a plus
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.