Analog Design Engineer
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
- Ownership of analog and digital circuits used in SerDes PHY, including evaluation of different circuit topologies for specific product requirements (e.g., Rx, CDR, Tx, bias generator, clock generation and distribution, etc.)
- Interact with cross-functional teams to define requirements/specs
- Create block-level specifications based on link-budget, behavioral modeling, and transistor-level feasibility
- Drive mask design to implement layout view of designs
- Defining production/bench-level test plans
- Very knowledgeable about the common high-speed SerDes protocols (e.g., PCIe, USB, SATA, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of analog CMOS designs and topologies
- Experience with Tx/Rx equalization techniques and circuits
- Experience with high speed digital circuits
- Experience in analyzing link jitter budget for high-speed serial links and creating block level requirements
- Knowledge of different CDR architectures
- Experience in lab testing of high-speed serial links and defining equipment needs
- Modeling of CDR and adaptive loops (using C, Matlab or Python, etc.)
- Able to create VerilogA/AMS behavioral models
. Knowledge of ESD requirements
- MSEE plus 5 years experience or PhD with 3 years relevant experience.
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.