Sr. Network Engineer
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
We are looking for a Sr. Network engineer who will be responsible for the design, deployment, configuration, and administration of many different pieces of network and security-related hardware and software. These include WAN, firewalls, routers, switches, various network-monitoring tools, and virtual private networks (VPNs).
Duties and Responsibilities
- This person will be responsible for evaluating, implementing and support new networking technologies and stay current regarding new HW & SW products to enhance and maintain the systems.
- Conform to corporate change-control and security policies.
- Maintain outstanding WAN/LAN/Data center/ Wireless/firewalls design & installation docs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical incidents within defined SLA.
- Document projects including scope, schedule, testing and terms of delivery to ensure project is completed with the highest level of quality, on time and within budget.
- is expected to respond after hours for service restoration, troubleshooting and/or repair of all necessary equipment.
- Ability to work well within a team, provide technical guidance/mentor other team members, and network documentation proficiency.
- Test and validate all new hardware, software and connections for proper configuration and performance.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on all networking equipment, including software upgrade, equipment upgrades and assist with such maintenance.
- Responsible for establishing, developing and adherence to standard operating procedure and check lists.
- Work independently with minimal guidance on complex issues and projects, and provide release plan peer verification.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communications skills at all organizations levels.
- Advance network and system security experience required.
- Ability to conduct wireless site survey to provide adequate wireless coverage for business operations in R&D facility and office area.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Substitute with Associate Degree + CCIE written exam).
- Current CCNP certification with CCIE ambition.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience designing, implementing and supporting network infrastructure in complex environments.
- Experience with Cisco Catalyst and Nexus product line.
- Advanced knowledge of OSPF, BGP, STP, VRF, IPv4 sub netting, 802.1x, PEAP-MSCHAPv2, TACACS+, SYSLOG, Cisco IOS, Cisco NX-OS, Cisco Meraki
- Hands on experience with Cisco Meraki Wireless LAN controller, ISE, Cisco Meraki access points.
- Experience with Cisco ASAs, Palo Alto firewalls.
- Experience with SolarWinds Monitoring tool
- Expertise on design, build and support of network infrastructure.
- Experience managing complex technical projects with minimal guidance.
- Strong sense of responsibility and be aggressive to finish mission.
- Network Security experience
- CCIE certification.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years’ hand on experience configuring, operating and managing Cisco Nexus Switches, Palo Alto Firewalls, and Cisco Wireless Controllers.
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.