Analog/RF Test Engineer
- Work with design, validation, and product engineering team members to develop production test solutions for innovative high-speed PHY products.
- Develop test methods and generate/convert test vectors to support production and characterization test on the high-speed products.
- Sustain existing ATE programs /Bench test scripts and make improvements to reduce test time.
- Work with planning and product engineering to support customer sampling requirements.
- Develop production-worthy high speed hardware (board/socket) which involves working with Simulation/Design teams to close the signal integrity simulation to meet the required high speed performance.
- Define the DFT requirements for next generation advanced node products working with design teams to achieve high test coverage at low cost of test.
- Provide test sustaining support for existing/legacy high run-rate products.
- Target product cost reduction efforts through test time reduction and multisite testing.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering with a proven track record of product development to high volume production.
- 5-8 years’ experience on SERDES/RF IC test development.
- Experience on Keysight/Anritsu bench test equipment (BERT, Scope, VNA, PNA, spectrum analyzer and peripherals).
- Expert knowledge of C/C++/Python software environments. Ability to independently lead the test-development effort within the organization.
- Good understanding of characterization techniques and test development fundamentals for mixed-signal ICs in the 100 MHz to 100 GHz operating frequency.
- High Speed Test experience with software background is a plus.
- ATE experience preferably Advantest 93K and Teradyne UFlex is a plus.
- Proven record of accomplishment of test engineering for high-speed SERDES and RF products with some bench test experience.
- Experience with test bench equipment, including, but not limited to BERTs, High Speed Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, programmable power supplies.
- Labview, Python, PERL, C/C++, CVI (test-code development, support and data manipulation).