Senior Qualification Engineer (Contract)
- Execute Customer Joint Qualification and Third Party Certification testing for Enterprise HDD/SSD products.
- Manage and run automated and manual regression test suites.
- Develop and maintain test scripts (Python based), using defined automation guidelines, and integrate with internal tools.
- Install, Manage, and Debug Enterprise Grade Servers (Dell, HP, IBM), running Enterprise OSes (Windows 2016/2019, Linux (CentOS/RHEL/SuSe), & VMWare (ESXi 6.x, 7.0)).
- Deploy and update firmware of DUT/SSD utilizing internal and external tools
- File defects based on automated and manual testing, track bugs and work with failure analysis engineers and design/software engineering teams to resolve issues.
- Assist with reproduction of customer issues found during product qualification test cycles, and after deployments.
- Experience in HDD/SSD/Storage product QA is highly preferred, with an understanding of PCIe/NVMe/SATA or other storage protocols.
- Prior experience with Products’ Certification testing highly desired (Microsoft HCK/HLK, S2D/PCS, and/or VMware IOVP/VSAN).
- Experience in verification of Storage, RAID, Flash, and various File Systems, utilizing 3rd party tools are highly desired.
- Experience working with various flavors of Linux OS, Windows Server OS (2012, 2016, 2019), and Virtualization (Vmware vSphere/ESXi, Hyper-V), is required.
- Experience in the use of scripting languages (Python, and/or Shell Scripting).
- Familiar with team collaboration tools (Confluence), and test & defect management tools (JIRA, qTest).
Education Requirements: MS in Computer Science/Engineering (or similar field); with 5 years of experience in hardware/software product verification; OR BS in Computer Science/Engineering (or similar field); with 8 years of work experience in hardware/software product verification.