SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
Capital Asset Management:
- Check the delivery of newly purchased assets and related invoices.
-eWaste of unused/damage assets
- Report asset monthly/yearly bases upon request of management
- Track capital assets and managing Asset Management system Asset update
- Manage all incoming assets with RFID/Asset Tags
-Reconcile asset with SAP finance
-Assist CAPEX Purchase Request procurement by reviewing vendor & competitor's quote, T&C based on system record and vendor meeting
- Manage Vendors_Assist vendor meeting and negotiate pricing with the support of R&D engineering team
SSD Sample Management:
- Manage eSSD samples asset tagging; tracking, disposing legacy eSSDs
-Assist Planning Manager for the various corporation planning related reporting and coordination
Logistics Support/Facility Support:
- Handle global logistics related to sending/receiving samples between HQ and SKHMS.
- Approval monthly facility invoices
- Custom communication if items are stuck with US Custom
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.