Product and Application Engineer
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
- Design and carry out product validation tests based design and customer specifications incorporating leading edge tools.
- Deep dive on and resolve issues that require good understanding of the SoC, hardware, firmware, storage interfaces, media and test environment as well as methodical problem solving skills.
- Expert user of test equipment and debug tools, such as protocol/logic analyzers, to aid in-depth failure analysis.
- Develop test automation with scripting languages for specification compliance and issue detection.
- Serve as the technical liaison among cross functional teams and customers to set development roadmap and drive closure of open issues.
- Prepare and present documents including test plans and reports, customer responses, and status updates. Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
- Experience related to protocols (SATA/SAS/PCIe)
- Experience with SSD or eSSD and Storage Device Controllers (NVMe and AHCI)
- Understanding of NAND and FTL
- Experience in verification of Storage, RAID, Flash, and various File Systems
- Proficient in the use of scripting languages for test development and report generation (Python / Perl / Tcl/ others)
- Experience working with various flavors of Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with Virtualization OS (VMWare), OCP and I/O devices is good to have.
- Experience with ASIC/FPGA systems bring-up, testing, and debugging is a plus.
- Experience with database development is a plus.
- Experience with interfaces error injection is a plus.
- Experience working with standard data center servers; like, HP, IBM, DELL, Cisco, ASUS, Wiwynn, Fujitsu, SuperMicro or Oracle.
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.