Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire.
In the digital world, creating impressions that inspire is vital to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decisioning engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing - campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. We bring all the elements of our clients’ media plans together in one place to gain better understanding for more meaningful relationships, make every moment of interaction matter, and drive more value across the entire plan.
Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
Position: Sales Manager
Reports to: Sales Director, France
Based: Paris, France
Our people have always been a key focus for our business and as such, we’re looking to expand our team by hiring a Sales Manager to help us grow our business in France. With the recent acquisition of Rocketfuel and with huge plans for growth, it’s an exciting time to join us.
As part of the Sales Team, you will be expected to sell the whole Sizmek product suite to your assigned portfolio of agencies/direct clients. As such, you will be required to work closely with the rest of the Sales team, the Sales Engineer and the Commercial Director. This is a varied role covering both the Ad serving and DSP side of the business, and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with hunger to develop their career further.
It’s a lively team and an even livelier company with plenty of opportunity for career development, training and most importantly – enjoying your job
- Identify, pitch, and close ad sales deals with agencies and advertisers.
- Develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with agencies and advertisers.
- Prepare pitch materials as needed.
- Work closely with management/product teams to get products specified and built.
- Manage pipeline with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure.
- Identify inventory “needs” in the marketplace and drive requirements back into the business for acquisition.
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.
- Display a thorough understanding of target industries and Sizmek’s competitive advantages business across leading media agencies.
- Present to decision-makers (media, creative, data and analytics, planners, technology) within the agencies on the Sizmek technology, clearly demonstrating the benefits of the application of each product.
- Develop new agency/advertiser leads within key advertiser categories.
- Solid experience selling technology to agencies with a track record of target achievement.
- Strong understanding of the major technology-driven changes and trends affecting the media and advertising industries, and deep knowledge of the digital media buying ecosystem.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully driving revenue streams with agencies in the digital media or technology space.
- Very strong and credible experience to create & consultative business development.
- Passionate about emerging technologies within the digital advertising space and a great understanding of RTB.
SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work in fast paced, fluid operating environment.
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Hunger to sell and deliver on objectives
- Attention to detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy.
- An enviable contact book with ad agencies.
- Highly motivated, autonomous and intelligent.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, both English and French, with the ability to present confidently at a senior lev
- BS or BA Required and advanced degree desirable.