Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decision engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing—campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
Sizmek’s Krakow office is seeking a talented Product Manager to join the Data team working on a variety of core measurement and data products. The position requires a strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, with a balance of strategic judgment and technical acumen.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, able to build consensus across multiple teams, and ultimately building products that meet the goals of our business as well as our customers.
- Capture product requirements by assessing the key business and technical needs of both customer and internal stakeholders
- Prioritize product development efforts by balancing customer and business requirements, backed by a clear strategic rationale
- Work closely with sales, client service and executive teams to define and manage existing product needs.
- Be highly involved in the entire product development process, including close relationships with R&D staff in order to drive products to successful launch.
- Monitor competition and evaluate our products positioning in the market
- Define, analyze, and track key product metrics and take action to drive improved performance.
- Track Record successfully driving large online products to market. Preferably from the online ad industry with mobile background.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, marketing, business or related disciplines. MBA or advanced degree – a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience as a product manager.
- Familiarity with software development, and specific methodologies such as Agile.
- A results-oriented approach with the ability to prioritize complex organizational objectives with aggressive deadlines.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for technical problem solving and driving towards solutions.