Senior DevOps Engineer
Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. In the digital world, creating impressions that inspire is vital to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven
- Functioning as a DevOps Engineer you will be taking part in building our next generation cloud infrastructure.
- Automate operation, provisioning, installation, and monitoring of all components in our Open Ad Management Platform.
- Also Working alongside Engineers to apply architecture knowledge to provide an elastic highly available cloud deployment solution.
- Operate and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery flows and tools.
- BS in Computer Science, or commensurate industry experience
- At least 2-3 years’ working experience as
DevOpsengineer, ideally supporting an agile development process of a large-scale online application.
- Strong scripting capabilities (e.g. Bash, Python and/or Ruby)
- Deep understanding of version control systems (e.g. git), including branching and merging strategies
- Experience with software build tools (e.g.
gradle) and continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, artifactory)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Strong experience with AWS cloud services and API
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Experience with NoSQL systems (e.g.
redis, kassandra) and relevant services (e.g. kafka)
- Self-motivated learner, quick to research and implement new technologies and tools
- A team player, independent, assertive and professional