Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decision engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing—campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world
We are looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer to join one of our teams under the platform group. The team is responsible for many of the most important trafficking tools in addition to many infrastructure components. The working environment is under AWS cloud and the technology environment is wide, challenging and interesting.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for the design and development of new innovative and challenging components with high performance and scale in the Ad-Tech ecosystem (Digital advertisement).
- Participate and influence every aspect of the development process
- Design, develop and deploy high performance distributed applications
- Developing, testing and debugging of complicated problems and algorithms.
- Contribute and drive to technological and architectural decisions
- Interact with PM, QA and support team throughout the product life-cycle
- Support our existing systems while striving to make improvements
- Sc. In computer science / SW Eng. or related field, MAMRAM/8200.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Java server-side development.
- Proven experience of a complete process of building and releasing a high-quality product.
- Understanding of OOD, Design patterns, Java internals, multi-threading, parallel processing
- Ability to understand overall system functionality
- Experience with Open source development and a high scale environment.
- Experience within one or more of the following technologies: NoSQL, SOA, REST
- Team player, Highly motivated, Quick learner, always up to date with new technologies.
- Experience in RxJava
- Experience with
- Experience with Agile
Scrum,continues delivery and integration environments
- Experience in AWS cloud computing infrastructure (EC2, AWS Services etc.)