Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
What you will do:
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned clients and manage their campaigns through all aspects of the campaign life-cycle.
- Be an expert in Sizmek products with the ability to communicate top line product features to clients.
- Communicate with clients and Sales team on campaign statuses as well as scope and timeline changes in order to set proper client expectations.
- Attend and manage ongoing client meetings, present campaign statuses, solve issues, and conduct client trainings where required.
- Develop a clear understanding of our various Operational functions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal teams through excellent communication and related understanding of business needs.
- Identify opportunities to upsell additional Sizmek products and liaise with sales partners to drive additional revenue.
- Collaborate with team members to gain further experience and knowledge in Ad Tech and Sizmek Operations.
- Become an SME on one or more Sizmek products.
- Act as liaison between external clients and all internal departments to ensure flawless, on-time delivery of campaigns.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by engaging with the appropriate internal teams.
- Manage assigned business portfolio; accountable for the success of aligned business.
- Participate in the training of new hires.
- Strong understanding of Sizmek’s processes, products, and capabilities.
- Understands Sizmek’s operational processes and manages client expectations appropriately with respect to various turn-around times for all aspects of production, creative, QA and trafficking processes.
- Fully understands Sizmek’s best practices with respect to creative executions and media buys.
- Drive established goals across relevant KPIs and verticals and offer insights as they pertain to campaign performance and overall account goals.
Who you are:
- Experience in a Client or Account Management role in online advertising or adserving company preferable.
- General understanding of the Ad Technology landscape.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative.
- Ability to identify proactively the various stakeholders on a campaign and their involvement needed.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work well independently when necessary and define/manage objectives in a fast paced environment.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Positive attitude and ability to build strong working relationships with others.
Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. In the digital world, creating impressions that inspire is vital to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decisioning engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing—campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. We bring all the elements of our clients’ media plans together in one place to gain better understanding for more meaningful relationships, make every moment of interaction matter, and drive more value across the entire plan. Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.