Corporate Assistant Controller
Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decision engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing—campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
We are looking for a motivated, talented and multitasking team player to join our Finance department. This position requires fast learning abilities, strong attention to details and excellent English.
- Responsible for monthly & quarterly internal financial reports
- Perform analytical analysis to explain variations and identify trends
- Work with local accountants worldwide to ensure accurate reporting and support with their day to day work.
- Work with the company’s auditors on annual audit.
- Implement internal controls to ensure accurate reporting.
- Analyze financial data and assist with various tasks related to everyday activity
- Implement new company processes and accounting treatment, when required.
- Prepare special analysis to support important initiatives within the company
- Manage subsidiaries activity in the EMEA region – support local accountants, perform controls, approve payments, implement internal processes and so on.
- Support with budget issues
- Reports to the Corporate controller
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA degree
- After internship (Big 4)
- Experience in working with high-tech companies
- Previous experience with international Audit
- Experience in performing analytical review
- Results orientation; Provides high-quality results
- Excellent communication skills; service orientation; open minded
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload
- High-level of independence and self-examination
- Attentive to details, tasks oriented
- Process/controls oriented
- Deadline oriented
- Very good English level
- Very good excel skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiar with US GAAP
- Familiar with SBO (Sap business one)