Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. In the digital world, creating impressions that inspire is vital to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decisioning engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing—campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. We bring all the elements of our clients’ media plans together in one place to gain better understanding for more meaningful relationships, make every moment of interaction matter, and drive more value across the entire plan. Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
- Manage a small team of DBA’s
- Version management of databases in several on premise environment
- Backups / Restore procedures of databases
- Database monitoring
- Performance tuning including code reviews and optimizations
- Database overall maintenance
- Responsiveness to alerts from production database
- Education - Bsc. In computer science or related field
- Substantial Managerial Experience
- Substantial experience in large SQL server systems maintenance including cluster databases, data warehouse and OLAP. Setting up of monitoring and alerting systems, performance tuning, backup’s management and storage management
- Knowledge in Big Data platform, Vertica, Netezza, Greenplum
- Knowledge In MySql.
- Knowledge with Amazon RDS service (Postgress, MySql)
- Highly motivated, resourceful and intelligent
- Superb problem-solving capabilities