Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. In the digital world, creating impressions that inspire is vital to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decisioning engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing—campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. We bring all the elements of our clients’ media plans together in one place to gain better understanding for more meaningful relationships, make every moment of interaction matter, and drive more value across the entire plan. Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
Sizmek is seeking an experienced Program Manager / Agile Project Manager that can take our product development teams to the next level in the adoption of Agile and Scrum practices. The ideal candidate will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive revenue growth and increased effectiveness in value and quality of software we create. Our new Program Manager must be able to excel in an ambiguous environment and be hungry and poised to drive change within the organization.
As a Program Manager you will work directly with Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering and other functional teams within Sizmek to ensure the successful launch of key initiatives. In this role you should be action oriented, organized and well versed in project management methodologiesPrimary Responsibilities
- Manage complex software development, architecture, and integration projects in a fast paced, constantly changing Agile environment
- Work directly with Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering and other functional teams in Sizmek to ensure the successful launch of the key initiatives
- Manage the scope, schedule, and resources of key initiatives
- Ensure status, risks and open issues are tracked
- Work with the team to create success/done criteria
- Conducts team meetings to update status, identify and resolve issues
- Assist in training team members and other Sizmek employees on Agile/Scrum concepts
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams acting as the Scrum Master for some teams
- B.Sc or BA required
- 5+ years software project/program management experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Experience leading Software or SaaS/Cloud based projects
- Problem solver with ability to articulate program issues and drive to resolution
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- JIRA & Confluence experience
- PMP certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Experience with large scale digital advertising systems a plus
- A passion to learn and improve as a Program Manager, always looking to bring something new and helpful to the team