Technical Program Manager
Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
Sizmek is seeking an experienced Program Manager that can take our product development teams to the next level in the adoption of Agile and Scrum practices. The ideal candidate will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive revenue growth and increased effectiveness in value and quality of the software we create.
As a Program Manager, you will work directly with Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering and other functional teams within Sizmek to ensure the successful launch of key initiatives. In this role, you should be action-oriented, organized and well versed in project management methodologies.
- Manage complex software development, architecture, and integration projects in a fast-paced, constantly changing Agile environment
- Work directly with Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering and other functional teams in Sizmek to ensure the successful launch of the key initiatives
- Manage the scope, schedule, and resources of key initiatives.
- Ensure status, risks and open issues are tracked.
- Work with the team to create success/done criteria.
- Conducts team meetings to update status, identify and resolve issues.
- Assist in training team members and other Sizmek employees on Agile/Scrum concepts.
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams acting as the Scrum Master for some teams.
- B.Sc or BA required
- 5+ years software project/program management experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Experience leading Software or SaaS/Cloud based projects
- Problem solver with ability to articulate program issues and drive to resolution.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- JIRA & Confluence experience
- PMP certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Experience with large-scale digital advertising systems a plus
- A passion to learn and improve as a Program Manager, always looking to bring something new and helpful to the team