Sales Account Manager
Come on in. The door is open.
Sizmek brings freedom of choice to end-to-end advertising. We combine the best technology, intelligence, and services that advertisers and agencies deem most important to create inspiring, omnichannel advertising, drive exponential performance, and cultivate deeper relationships with customers around the world.
We work with more than 3,400 agencies, over 17,000 brand advertisers, and 22,000 global web publishers, and serve ads in more than 70 countries.
We have nearly 900 people across 48 countries dedicated to helping advertisers and agencies make better digital campaigns.
We help our clients across the digital advertising spectrum: building and targeting ads, managing and activating data, buying media, managing and evaluating campaigns, and more.
That’s open ad management. That’s the Sizmek effect.
To learn more about us, please visit https://www.sizmek.com/
Position: Sales Account Manager, France
Based: Paris, France
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Sales Account Manager who will drive further market adoption of our technology. The Ideal candidate is a driven, organized self-starter with a strong agency and direct client rolodex who understands the Programmatic landscape. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will work across various agencies and serve a critical role in helping grow our revenue, as well as manage all client-related services and interactions including reporting, troubleshooting and error-free campaign set up.
- Accelerate France agency and brand revenue growth in the Parisian market
- Deliver monthly regional revenue forecasts
- Organize regular DSP Platform meetings and trainings to ensure that all relevant divisions of the company are educated on our products and value proposition
- Provide regular updates to the Managing Director on major accounts and market challenges
- Onboard new clients by performing trainings and setup them up into our systems
- Represent the company at industry events
- Keep a well-organized and updated pipeline
- Managing day-to-day relationships both internally and externally across different agency accounts
- Reviewing and evaluating campaign verification performance metrics across publishers to improve clients’ KPIs across brand safety, viewability, fraud and other PEER39 products.
- Working with publishers to troubleshoot issues with campaigns.
- Error-free implementation and technical troubleshooting of new and existing campaigns.
- Working closely with Account Manager and Sales Manager to review performance issues and successes on dedicated account
- Communicating effectively with assigned clients to manage expectations in a timely manner.
- Enhance clients’ understanding of PEER39’s products, methodologies and general brand safety and ad-verification industry knowledge by developing an in-depth knowledge of the capabilities of our products and services
- Understanding clients’ needs and concerns, and prioritising urgent requests for resolution in a timely manner.
- Proposing improvements to processes and workflows within the Client Services team
- Keep up to date with all product enhancements and developments and applying knowledge to day-to-day work.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A Paris agency and Brand direct rolodex
- Strong knowledge of the Programmatic space
- Strong presence in face-to-face meetings, and experience leading conference calls and in-person presentations
- Strong written and communications skills, both in French and English
- Experience with technical support/trafficking, ad ops and troubleshooting
- Positive, professional demeanour and Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, demanding and growing business environment
- Comfortable working with large data sets to identify trends and other insights
- Enthusiastic about the nature of our business and have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies
- Self-motivated with a desire to support team peers with a can-do, proactive attitude
- Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year University degree
- Substantial experience in the digital space, and knowledge of the display, ad tech and/or online advertising landscape
- Substantial digital field sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce and Jira