Client Strategist - Publisher Team
Sizmek is seeking a Publisher/Channel Development client strategist to help grow our existing exchange and inventory business. This position will be primarily responsible for managing and growing our existing direct Publisher/Channel relationships.
The ideal candidate would combine account management skills with (or a strong desire to become more engaged on) business strategy. Strong background in Programmatic is key.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the main contact and business strategist for top tier Publisher and Channel clients.
- Identify growth opportunities in existing Publisher and Channel client engagements. Upsell, cross-sell, expand, and execute on those opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers on the client side including executives in sales, product, marketing, ad operations, and revenue as well as their day to day teams to ensure long-term success.
- Create account development plans for clients. Work with internal and external teams to execute plans that may include: consulting/education, marketing materials, roadshows/training, product integrations, and custom analytics.
- Provide hands on tactical support as needed to drive execution of strategic client priorities
- Work with Product/Engineering teams as needed on strategic/custom integration projects.
- Maintain expert understanding of the Rocket Fuel platform, products, and back end architecture in order to answer questions, create solutions, and clearly communicate benefits to clients.
- Work closely with the customer success teams to keep a pulse on what is driving success for client’s campaigns and aid in troubleshooting and product recommendations for improvement.
- Support the Publisher/Channel teams with GTM strategy, and pre-sales support for key prospects.
Who you are:
- A people person – ability to cultivate deep relationships both internally and externally as well as collaborate cross-functionally.
- An educator and business consultant - you love teaching clients about how they could maximize their potential working with us and provide them with industry insights.
- An excellent communicator – ability to own a room as the strategic voice, and take complex ideas/problems and present them in a simple easy to understand format.
- A creative problem solver – analytical thinker who stays cool under pressure and can think outside of the box for solutions.
What you need:
- At least 3+ years previous experience in a business development, or account management role with a leading online advertising company. Experience supporting Publishers/Ad tech companies is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the advertising industry ecosystem – digital, video, TV, mobile, programmatic.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university, masters preferred.
- Proven success in increasing revenue on an assigned book of business year over year.
- Comprehensive experience with MS Office and G-Suite a must.
- Willingness to travel.
Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. In the digital world, creating impressions that inspire is vital to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decisioning engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing—campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. We bring all the elements of our clients’ media plans together in one place to gain better understanding for more meaningful relationships, make every moment of interaction matter, and drive more value across the entire plan. Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.