UI / Front End Developer
As aFront End Developer, you will be at the center of Sizmek sNorth American engineering hub. Your key areas of focus will bebuilding a best-in-class web-based UI. This role will be based inSouth Norwalk, CTand works collaboratively withthe Sizmek Applications team. This is a highly visible role requiringextensive knowledge of a web applications ecosystem.
What you will do:
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality, tested code
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and sprint planning sessions.
- Regularly participate in code reviews
- Share learnings with team members and mentor new hires.
What you have:
- Thorough understanding of React. js and familiarity with the React ecosystem (e. g. redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science or related field.
Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. In the digital world, creating impressions that inspire is vital to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decisioning engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing—campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. We bring all the elements of our clients’ media plans together in one place to gain better understanding for more meaningful relationships, make every moment of interaction matter, and drive more value across the entire plan. Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.