Strategic Account Manager
Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire.
In the digital world, creating impressions that inspire is vital to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decisioning engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing - campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. We bring all the elements of our clients’ media plans together in one place to gain better understanding for more meaningful relationships, make every moment of interaction matter, and drive more value across the entire plan.
Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
About the role
Sizmek are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to join our Sales team in London.
The position is quota carrying with direct responsibility for maintaining and growing a multi million dollar book of business. The ideal candidate will be highly literate in advertising technology, with a clear background in working with relevant technologies such as DSP, DMP and AdServer’s. The candidate will be expected to demonstrate both strong technical competency – including explaining related products and use cases – and a client centric sales approach to revenue generation.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- First class account management and technical lead responsibilities for large media agencies and brands.
- Act as a technical lead for a group of dedicated clients; offer a vision and problem solve strategically for them to develop each account to its maximum revenue potential.
- Upsell customers onto new Sizmek products - for example customers using DSP can be also using dynamic creative solutions.
- Negotiate rate cards and commercial agreements or statements of work.
- Communicate with senior ad operations clients and Sizmek Ad Ops in Serbia on campaign statuses as well as scope and timeline changes in order to set proper client expectations.
- Monitor campaign performance against clients’ objectives, making optimization recommendations as necessary through face to face meetings scheduled regularly.
- Attend and manage ongoing client meetings, presenting campaign statuses, solving issues, and implementing new trainings where required.
- Build and maintain sales plans for strategic clients, including the identification of new business opportunities and cross selling into new products.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal ops team HQ in Serbia through excellent communication and related understanding of business needs.
- Accurately maintain SalesForce to track/manage sales revenue and pipeline.
- Report and update weekly on activity status.
What will you need to succeed?
- Team player, demonstrating high levels of professional collaboration and a desire to learn new technologies.
- Proven track record of 2 years or more sales account management on comparable technologies.
- Outstanding written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong Sales attributes and demonstrative track record of working with large complex clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and to meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative.
- Ability to identify proactively the various stakeholders on a campaign and their involvement needed.
- Positive attitude with exceptional people skills – the ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with internal staff and external clients.
- Drive to proactively find creative solutions when issues arise.
- In-depth understanding of ad-serving industry, interactive media and emerging technologies.
- Highly organized, with close attention to detail and fantastic time management skills.
- Strong strategic account management and revenue generating skills.