Customer Success Manager - Germany
Do you share our passion for helping our customers to achieve their digital potential?
At Siteimprove, the Customer Success Team is a critical part of our current and future success. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously and we are now looking to add a new member to our Customer Success Team in Germany to make sure we keep delivering on our proactive approach to customer service.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will deliver effective and proactive advice to our German speaking customer base, build long-lasting relationships and directly influence the success of our customers. You will deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users and provide them with training and advocacy.
We are looking for an individual with excellent people skills, an interest in web communication, and a passion for sharing their knowledge. In addition, you have a passion for ensuring satisfaction and making customers successful in their digital presence.
- Building relationships that strengthen the partnership throughout each step of the customer lifecycle > Onboarding > Adoption > Nurture.
- Train and advise customers with website and Siteimprove Platform related queries to increase renewal rates and reduce churn.
- Host and organize online webinars, in-person meetings, and smaller onsite customer knowledge sharing events like Siteimprove School, workshops, and user groups, if relevant.
- Adding value in a scalable way by creating educational (video) content.
- Working closely with sales teams to coordinate and understand which customers require Siteimprove's training services as well as identifying target accounts for upsells and new opportunities for Sales.
- Communicating the value/purpose of CS to other departments/stakeholders within Siteimprove in a constructive way when involved in cross-departmental initiatives.
- Identify when and how to drive adoption. I.e. understand customer use of the platform and its features to address knowledge gaps and increase activities and usage.
- Effectively nurture customers by building and maintaining good relationships and initiate contact at the right times.
- Regularly reassess and understand their priorities/challenges with the customer and adjust how you can empower key stakeholders to succeed with Siteimprove's products.
- Keep a pulse on the changes in the verticals and industries where your customers operate, and share relevant news and changes that could impact your customers and their business
What We Require of You
- Proactive in your desire to help and add value to our customers
- Highly organized and articulate.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; in both German and English.
- Inquisitive mind with ability to think on your feet.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- 3 years of experience in a consultative customer facing role in a SaaS related environment.
- You highly value supporting team members and teaming up with colleagues (international and cross-functional) in a dynamic company.
What We Would Love About You
It would be wonderful if you have website management experience, experience working with Totango or an equivalent of Customer Succcess Software and Salesforce, and experience with one or more of these fields: web content creation, accessibility, SEO, analytics. Knowledge of CMS and HTML will also come in handy.
What You Need to Know About Team Germany
You’ll be joining a highly-skilled team of Siteimprovers who are incredibly passionate about what they do and are characterized by their commitment to working as a team and an ever-present customer focus. We’re a small, social and tight-knit team but there’s always room for one more and we can’t wait to meet you!
What We Hope You’ll Love About Siteimprove
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture.Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive, people-centric culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
- Internal training & development. We prioritize your personal development. Among other things, we offer extensive online and on-site training in our sales approach The Siteimprove Way of Selling.
- We all share the entrepreneurial spirit that Siteimprove was founded on and what made us conquer new markets.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.Siteimprove is a global thought leader within the field of digital inclusion and we proudly give back to the community locally as well as globally.
What You May Already Know About Siteimprove
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with 500 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 13 other locations worldwide and our more than 7,800 customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
How You Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact HR Partner Katrine Rav Hallas at firstname.lastname@example.org
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/