Are you interested in joining a global leader in marketing optimization and web accessibility? At Siteimprove, we are looking for an ambitious and passionate US based Project Manager to lead and manage the execution of key global initiatives, as well as play a vital role in the development of our growing project management organization (PMO).
As a Project Manager at Siteimprove, you will be joining a growing global PMO team, where you will play a key role managing cross-department projects that fall under Siteimprove’s Strategic Portfolio. These projects may involve many people across the globe where you will be taking a leading role working with these key stakeholders to define, plan, and execute these projects to ensure value realization.
You may be required to take on projects with a high degree of uncertainty, working directly with the project sponsor and senior stakeholders to identify scope, costs/benefits, and deliverables. You will also manage the project team to deliver project outcomes and work with them to develop solutions, as well as identify and escalate risks.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills are a must when managing international, cross-departmental projects, where you are able to foster discussions and ideas from Siteimprovers globally and drive them to achieve the project goals.
This will be a remote position (anywhere in continental US), with occasional travel to the Minneapolis or Copenhagen offices as needed.
What you will be doing
- Manage large international and cross-departmental focused projects in Siteimprove’s Strategic Portfolio
- Work directly with project sponsors and key stakeholders to develop proposals into functional projects, form the project team, and manage the execution of these projects while ensuring proper delivery and handover once the project ends
- Responsible with managing scope, quality, costs, and timelines of project while ensuring value realization of the project
- Coordinate work between project team to ensure project deliverables
- Regularly report project status and progress to PMO head and Siteimprove leadership – identifying and escalating project risks to appropriate channels as necessary
- Manage and maintain project artifacts and documentation
- Support PMO head with the growth of Siteimprove PMO, including support with the continuous development of the Siteimprove project management model, training, and providing project management services to various parts of the organization
What we require of you
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field with relevant 3+ years of relevant experience in SaaS based project management
- Core project management skills, with a solid PM toolbox
- International mindset with experience leading global projects across different departments and levels
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills – you will be presenting to high-level stakeholders across the globe in addition to Siteimprove leadership
What we'll love about you
- Project Management Certification (PMP, PRINCE2, etc.)
- Merger and acquisition (M&A) project experience
- Strong change management skills and experience
- Agile Project Management Certification or experience with running Agile projects (SAFe, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience with managing projects in Jira
- Management consulting experience a plus
Siteimprove is a people-centric software company that was founded in 2003 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has since expanded around the world. In addition to our Minneapolis office and corporate headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto. With more than 500 employees working in 14 markets, we pride ourselves on having a truly global, yet truly local approach.
Siteimprove is driven by the desire to simplify website management and make the internet a better place. In fact, our company mission is to make the web better for all. We’ve helped more than 7,000 organizations transform the way they manage their websites, making the web more inclusive in the process.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a best place to work across the globe.
- Rest and Relaxation. 3+ weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, which includes 1 floating holiday of choice.
- Healthy and Stay Fit Benefits. We are happy to provide access to onsite fitness facilities with private showers and changing quarters. Medical with HSA option, dental, vision and discounts to a variety of healthy lifestyle providers are offered.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day at an unbelievably low cost! In addition, we offer free fresh fruit, free espresso and coffee, free soda and sparkling water and the famous Donut Fridays.
- Development Opportunities. We are growing which in turn provides opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Diversity & Inclusion. We offer employee resource groups and committees to ensure we develop and promote a workforce that has a culture of inclusiveness. In addition, we offer initiatives and strategies to recruit and attract a diverse applicant pool and ensure increased retention. Lastly, we work to promote a community outreach program to help make a difference in our community.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We offer quarterly community involvement events and monthly morale boosting activities to be a good corporate citizen. We are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our https://siteimprove.com/en/company/csr/
How To Apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Women, Disabled & Veterans Encouraged to Apply. “EEO is the Law” poster can be found at: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/