Manager of Customer Success
Keeping our customers successful and thriving is paramount to our industry. The Manager of Customer Success exhibits the unique skills in guiding a diversified and energetic group of customer success managers, while leading an amazing customer journey through each new challenge.
The Manager of Customer Success is responsible for leading the management of high performance customer satisfaction and retention. The role requires leading by example by providing coaching and mentoring while consistently driving the team to achieve and exceed targets. The Senior Manager of Customer Success will be responsible for reporting customer success activity and metrics for the team.
- Lead a high-performance customer success team to meet and exceeding targeted customer retention, expansion and customer satisfaction goals.
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers and handle hiring, performance management, and assists with employee onboarding within that team.
- Monitor, review and coach calls and processes on a weekly basis to ensure that they are following Siteimprove best practices and procedures.
- Take ownership of customer issues escalated by the team and see the issues through to resolution in line with Siteimprove’s standards.
- Maintain and manage weekly target and associated metric reports for the team within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and MS Excel.
- Promote the team’s personal development and recommend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Assist in the development and creation of new customer initiatives
- Become a business expert by communicating the value Digital Certainty to aid in collaborative business partnerships with your team.
- Drive customer focus by understanding and listening to the customer perspective as it relates to their business decisions and activities.
- Promote a positive and professional image of the company at all times.
- Pursue personal development and attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Travel and attend meetings, conferences, tradeshows and other company functions necessary to perform duties.
- Keeps current on Siteimprove’s product features, advantages, benefits, and selling points.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What We Require of You
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum 2 + years management experience, preferably in a high-performance customer success or equivalent team.
- Valid Passport.
What We'll Love About You
- 3 + years’ experience managing a high-performance customer success or equivalent team.
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service company a plus.
- Previous experience increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention at a tactical level. Demonstrated leadership experience with proven experience in hiring and building a highly-motivated customer success or equivalent team.
- Strong listening ability and persuasiveness to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods.
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Consultative nature and technically adept.
- Proficient in reporting activities in a CRM system.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and manage performance of a customer success or equivalent team while supporting business needs.
- Proven customer focus experience ensuring the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a people-centric software company that was founded in 2003 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has since expanded around the world. In addition to our Minneapolis office and corporate headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto. With more than 500 employees working in 14 markets, we pride ourselves on having a truly global, yet truly local approach.
Siteimprove is driven by the desire to simplify website management and make the internet a better place. In fact, our company mission is to make the web better for all. We’ve helped more than 7,000 organizations transform the way they manage their websites, making the web more inclusive in the process.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a best place to work across the globe.
- Rest and Relaxation. 3+ weeks paid time off, 10 paid holidays.
- Healthy and Stay Fit Benefits. We are happy to provide a free onsite fitness facility. Medical with HSA option, dental, vision and discounts to a variety of healthy lifestyle providers are offered.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day at an unbelievably low cost! In addition, we offer free fresh fruit, free espresso and coffee, free soda and sparkling water and the famous Donut Fridays.
- Development Opportunities. We are growing which in turn provides opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We offer quarterly community involvement events and monthly morale boosting activities to be a good corporate citizen. We are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our https://siteimprove.com/company/csr/
How To Apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Women, Disabled & Veterans Encouraged to Apply. “EEO is the Law” poster can be found at: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/