Key Account Executive - Nordics
Our Key Sales team focuses on selling to the strategic segment of customers with a combination of assigned accounts as well as assigned territory. Assigned territory will consist of a combination of geographic region and focus industries. Our key customer segments represent companies of strategic significance to the industry, with sizable annual revenue and employee base.
As a Key Account Executive, this individual must be a self-motivated closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time while also developing large, strategic new logo opportunities. This revenue-driver should have relevant experience in SaaS sales, selling to large, complex accounts. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of continuous quota-overachievement.
We look for strategic, consultative, business athletes who are aggressive team players – hungry, nimble, intelligent and driven – with the ability and desire to close a mix of complex deals. We are looking consultative AEs that understand marketing and what marketing executives are facing as their business digitally transforms during these ever-changing times. We want AEs that can have value add conversations at the CMO level.
This position can be based in our London or Copenhagen office.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure achievement against key performance metrics, with strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding footprint in existing customers
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution Uncovering business initiatives and pain points to map back to our solutions
- Selling on value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Developing opportunities with assigned accounts that lead to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Working with BDRs to generate pipeline across your territory after developing a strategic territory business plan to prioritize your top prospects
- Learn the Siteimprove suite of products and platform and be able to communicate the value proposition and differentiation to prospects
- Attend sales training programs to keep up with company strategy, messaging, sales processes, and sales techniques
- Responsible for ensuring any account activity is noted and captured within the Salesforce CRM
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
What we require of you
- 5+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Strong preference for digital marketing sales experience• Adept in value- / outcome-based selling also on C-level
- Large deals experience (mid- to high- six figure deals)
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to C-level executives
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% to 20% of company) in past positions
- Desire to bring new customers onto the Siteimprove platform and maximize revenue
- Experience with building, developing and executing territory sales plans
What we’ll love about you
- Consistent track record in motivating and managing a Virtual Account Team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak in the language of the customer vertical
- Be able to work independently and collaborate as part of a team, in a fast-paced, rapid-change environment
- Motivated by a growth journey and building something up
What you’ll love about Siteimprove
Siteimprove is a people-centric company driven by the desire to make the internet better for all. We thrive on putting the customer first and developing the potential of our employees. Here, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented colleagues, which means there’s always someone to learn from. The many opportunities for personal growth that we offer are a direct consequence of the rapid growth we are experiencing as a company. Our amazing growth journey clearly shows that there’s big potential in creating a better and more inclusive web for all, which is what Siteimprovers do.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and inspiring Company Culture - we are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing team with lots of socials + pool & table tennis in the office
- Outstanding Office Location - we are located in the Shard, next to London Bridge
- Health care, generous annual leave & pension
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job feel free to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Dani Libosan at [email protected]
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/