Head of Product Insights & Operations
Siteimprove’s Product Management organization consists of 10+ passionate product owners and strategists, working together to build our world-class Marketing Performance Platform. We’re expanding our team rapidly and looking for a Product Insights & Operations lead that will sit at the intersection of the various product teams to equip the Product Organization to scale and grow consistently.
You will be instrumental in driving prioritization decisions based on in-depth data and statistics from within the product, to support product teams in making informed and analytical decisions on what to focus on next. In addition, your day-to-day work will require a deep focus on improving processes, introducing best practices, drive effective product onboarding & upskilling processes and enable productive cross-team collaboration through strong structured leadership.
Most importantly, the role contributes to continual product-led growth by gathering and providing market, customer insights & from rest of the organization into the process of developing product strategy and roadmap decisions. Empowering product teams towards customer & business outcomes and setting the right KPIs, will be a core success for this role.
Ultimately, Product Operations strategically connects day-to-day activities of a product team, with a company’s business objectives.
- Ensure Strategic Alignment: Collaborate with product leaders to identify, capture, review and analyze KPIs to empower Product teams towards improvements, that deliver the right customer & business outcomes.
- Deliver Deep User Insights: Define the process to gather and work with user analytics and other key product health and wealth metrics, while identifying key insights to drive decision making. Ensures clear and consistent communication between product and other teams to ensure steady stream of user feedback, market, and customer insights.
- Lead Operational Excellence: Identify opportunities to drive operational excellence, build processes, best practices (i.e., guidelines, templates), education programs (i.e., resources, training) and methodologies to help product teams get better at what they do, provide a basis for new hire onboarding while leaving necessary space for freedom and flexibility.
- Managing the Product Stack: Manage the product stack and tools to help streamline critical and routine tasks and processes. Actively work with product managers connect software development activities to business outcomes & to document how we work in Siteimprove and help new hires in the onboarding process.
- Support Product Excellence: Ultimately, Product Operations will work closely with the Product Leaders to ensure regular communication with the rest of the organization, the outcomes that the team are striving towards, so everyone is aligned on business objectives (i.e., including but not limited to maintaining the overarching product roadmap available to internal and external parties).
What we’ll love about you
- You have a sound understanding of the product development lifecycle including working experience with gathering and prioritizing feedback, designing requirements with engineers and designers – that will serve a solid foundation to which to streamline operations
- You have experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data, including data from multiple sources to derive evidence-based decision making at a strategic level, and have produced tangible opportunities (either within product or some other organizational improvement) based on this insight
- You have experience driving complex projects or programs with several competing stakeholders, ideally within a software development role
- You have strong project management skills demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution
- You have an open and collaborative style and are comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged
- You’re structured and enthusiastic about the discipline of product management, and enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable
What we require of you
- 5+ or more years of Product Management or Product Operations experience
- Track record of identifying new operational opportunities, defining & owning processes, best practices and building them to scale
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority, and possesses technical aptitude to understand implications of certain decisions on product
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with utilizing & gathering insights that have directly contributed to building and shipping complex solutions for SaaS products
- Excellent verbal and written English.
What you’ll love about us
Siteimprove is a people-centric company driven by the desire to make the internet better for all. We thrive on putting the customer first and developing the potential of our employees. Here, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented colleagues, which means there’s always someone to learn from. The many opportunities for personal growth that we offer are a direct consequence of the rapid growth we are experiencing as a company. Our amazing growth journey clearly shows that there’s big potential in creating a better and more inclusive web for all, which is what Siteimprovers do.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s cake every week and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Meetups and Workshops. We regularly throw meetups and in-house events and workshops.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Mark Selch Petersen at [email protected]
Application deadline: 26 Nov. 2021
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/