Business Development Manager - Germany
Are you an experienced sales professional who wants to work in a people-centric and fast-growing SaaS company that helps make the digital world more inclusive? Does becoming a part of a culture that embraces you the moment you walk in the door and is characterized by a deep passion for what we do together sound appealing to you?
Now’s your chance to join us on our amazing growth journey as we are looking for a Business Development Manager for our German team. While your primary focus area will be solution selling of our market-leading software platform and working with some of the largest organizations in Germany, you’ll experience that we put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, learning and professional development in order to help you succeed and grow in your role.
What the Role is About
To help us tap into the huge potential in the German market, we’re looking for a Business Development Manager to promote and sell our software platform to potential and existing customers. Responsibilities include:
- Grow your own portfolio in both private and public customer sector.
- Own the complete sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Becoming an expert by understanding your customers’ business, challenges, pains, opportunities and strengths.
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications, and announcements.
- Acting as a dedicated account manager by servicing and offering expert guidance and advice to your customers, in close collaboration with our customer success and support team, in order for the customers to get the maximum effect out of our products.
What We Require of You
We’re looking for a solution seller, a relationship builder, a problem solver. Someone who is curious and a team player. If you’re all that, you’ll love The Siteimprove Way of Selling. For us, sales is more than a numbers game – it’s about understanding the pains and needs of our customers in order to help them solve their problems and bring them real value. In bullet points, this is what you need to bring:
- You are curious by nature and consider yourself a great problem solver.
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable using these skills over the phone or in front of a prospect or customer.
- You are self-driven, reliable and have a responsible work attitude.
- You possess a track record of meeting your sales targets and proactively ensure that the needed level of sales activities is initiated to be able to do so continuously.
- You speak fluent German and have full working proficiency in English.
What We'll Love About You
- You have experience working in new business AND account management sales roles within the German market.
- You have SaaS solutions sales experience and/or have experience with working with digital agencies.
- You have a network of German companies.
- Familiar with Salesforce
- Good knowledge of digital marketing (SEO; Google Ads; Analytics)
What You Need to Know About Team Germany
You’ll be joining a highly-skilled team of Siteimprovers who are incredibly passionate about what they do and are characterized by their commitment to working as a team and an ever-present customer focus. We’re a small, social and tight-knit team but there’s always room for one more and we can’t wait to meet you! Currently most of us are based in Berlin but we are in the process of opening an office in Munich - so if you think it could be excising to be part of that start-up phase, this will be ideal for you.
What We Hope You’ll Love About Siteimprove
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive, people-centric culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
- Internal training team. We prioritize your personal development. Among other things, we offer extensive online and on-site training in our sales approach The Siteimprove Way of Selling.
- Events and Travel. Being an international company means opportunity to travel (when Covid-19 allows again).
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Siteimprove is a global thought leader within the field of digital inclusion and we proudly give back to the community locally as well as globally.
What You May Already Know About Siteimprove
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with 600 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 12 other locations worldwide and our more than 7,000 customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
How You Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact HR Partner Katrine Rav Hallas at email@example.com
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/