Business Development Executive - Italy
Would you like to be part of one of the coolest fast growing SaaS companies in the world?
Siteimprove is growing and we are looking for a Business Development Executive that can grow with us!
Working with people from all over the world, you’ll play a key role in handling outgoing calls and emails from and to prospects with the intent of discovering opportunities for Siteimprove’s unique MarTech platform.
You will qualify interest and generate sales leads for the Business Development Managers based on our successful education program ’The Siteimprove Way of Selling’.
With this responsibility, you have direct impact on Siteimprove’s continuous success in Italy! In this role you will report to the Managing Director Italy, who is based in Copenhagen.
- Contacting potential prospects to establish rapport, discover pain points and schedule meetings.
- Manage, monitor and nurture incoming leads and prospect database.
- Make meaning full touch points and nurture prospects for a call.
- Research and find new areas/markets for opportunities in close collaboration with your team members.
- Developing pipeline opportunities to grow the business in Italy.
- Attending conferences, meetings and events to develop your knowledge on MarTech solutions.
- Support in writing and preparing new business proposals.
What We Require of You
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field experience.
- A sense and eye for spotting opportunities.
- Experience in Sales, outbound calling.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Entrepreneurial, pro-active and a go-getter.
- Fluency in Italian and English.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and find it easy to multitask.
What We'll Love About You
That you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive. Aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards building and growing a world class team.
What You Need to Know About Team Italy
You’ll be joining a highly-skilled team of Siteimprovers who are incredibly passionate about what they do and are characterized by their commitment to working as a team and an ever-present customer focus. We’re a small, social and tight-knit team but there’s always room for one more and we can’t wait to meet you!
What We Hope You’ll Love About Siteimprove
- Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas, and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
What You May Already Know About Siteimprove
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with 600 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 12 other locations worldwide and our more than 7,000 customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
How To Apply
Click on the “Apply now” button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist, Mark Selch Petersen at email@example.com
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/