Business Development Executive - Germany
Would you like to be part of one of the coolest fast growing Saas companies in the world?
Siteimprove is growing amazingly and we are looking for a Business Development Executive that can grow with us!
Working with people from all over the world, you’ll play a key role in handling outgoing calls and emails from and to prospects with the intent of discovering opportunities for Siteimprove’s unique MarTech platform.
You will qualify interest and generate sales leads for the Business Development Managers based on a succesful education program ’The Siteimprove Way of Selling’.
With this responsibility, you have direct impact on Siteimprove’s future success in Germany! In this role you will report to the Head of Sales, based in Munich.
- Contacting potential prospects to establish rapport, discover pain points and schedule meetings.
- Manage, monitor and nurture incoming leads and prospect database.
- Make meaning full touch points and nurture prospects for a call.
- Research and find new areas/markets for opportunities in close collaboration with your team members.
- Developing pipeline opportunities to grow the business in Germany.
- Attending conferences, meetings and events to develop your knowledge on MarTech solutions.
- Support in writing and preparing new business proposals.
What We Require of You
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field experience.
- A sense and eye for spotting opportunities.
- Experience in Sales, outbound calling.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Entrepreneurial, pro-active and a go-getter.
- Fluency in German and English.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and find it easy to multitask.
What We'll Love About You
That you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive. Aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards building and growing a world class team.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational SaaS company with 600 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have eight offices around the world that you will get to work together with to make the web a better place. Our services help more than 8,000 organizations manage and improve their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, our clients gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering them to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We’ve been experiencing rapid growth for the last couple of years, which translates to a determined and exciting work environment with good opportunities for career growth and professional development for our employees. Furthermore, you’ll have the chance to influence the company in different ways such as suggesting ideas for our products and participate in our CSR activities.
During your first week of employment you will get together with all the other new hires in our Copenhagen Headquarters for the Onboarding. (*Might be different due to COVID-19)
Introductions to our products and our departments will prepare you for a great start in your new role. We, of course, also organize some social activities, where you’ll get to know your new colleagues and the Siteimprove culture.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Events and Travel. We regularly throw meetups and social events. With a global presence also comes opportunities to travel to our various offices (when Covid-19 allows).
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
How You Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact HR Partner Katrine Rav Hallas at email@example.com
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/