In-house IT Supporter
Do you aspire to the challenge of building and running a world class Global IT? We are embarking on a journey of Digital transformation and expanding the company and thus want to strengthen the team with a skilled IT supporter.
As IT supporter at Siteimprove you will be part of the Global IT team, consisting of IT Admins and Servicedesk who are responsible for building and running the business infrastructure.
As IT supporter, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Support via ServiceDesk and onsite.
- User administration in Active Directory, Office 365 and other systems.
- Creation of user guides and other documentation.
- Troubleshooting of laptops/desktop, SaaS applications and onsite equipment.
- Installation and setup of user laptops etc.
- Participate in various IT projects.
- Optimizing Service Desk processes and workflows.
What we require of you
- are passionate about helping others and find it natural to provide an outstanding service.
- are service minded and outgoing and take pride in adhering to deadlines and appointments.
- are passionate about IT and find it motivating to learn.
- thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days look the same.
- are fluent in reading and writing English.
- are experienced with Microsoft products and troubleshooting.
- are experienced with hardware troubleshooting and support.
- are familiar with network technologies and can troubleshoot basic network issues.
What we'll love about you
- have a structured approach to your work and are not afraid to ask for help when in doubt.
- +4 years experience as an IT Supporter.
- MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals certified.
- Experience with ITIL
What you need to know about IT Infrastructure
You’ll be joining a highly skilled team of Siteimprovers who are incredibly passionate about what they do and are characterized by their commitment to working as a team and ever-present customer focus.
As IT supporter, you will be responsible for the onsite operational aspects of your IT estate and user devices. You will take active part in the technical planning within Servicedesk and contribute to ensure a best I class user experience. You will ensure to stays on target with regards to deliveries, by always stressing quality in all aspects of the development cycle and by prioritizing when necessary. You will also contribute to ensure continuous improvement towards our IT estate.
What we hope you’ll love about us
Siteimprove is a people-centric company driven by the desire to make the internet better for all with inclusion and growth as our cornerstones. We amplify growth by empowering marketers to increase digital marketing reach, supercharge performance, and deliver maximum ROI. Siteimprove helps democratize access by delivering an engaging and inclusive customer experience, optimizing digital marketing performance across channels, and simplifying our customers’ MarTech stack.
For our Siteimprovers, our amazing growth journey comes with plenty of opportunities for personal development, and being surrounded by our highly talented colleagues means that there’s always someone to learn from. We’re a hybrid workplace and we nurture a culture that values achieving results over punching the clock, which ultimately offers our Siteimprovers a high degree of flexibility and enables them to keep their life in balance.
We take our responsibility as a thought-leader within digital accessibility very seriously. Through our business actions and our corporate social responsibility initiatives, we champion inclusion globally. As part of our commitment to the United Nations Global Compact and Sustainable Development Goals we have increased awareness about digital accessibility and contributed to a more inclusive World Wide Web for more than 10 years.
In addition, we hope you’ll appreciate:
- Amazing kitchen staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us every day. They even offer take away!
- Outstanding office location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Tech talks and meetups. We regularly host meetups and organize weekly tech talks for all employees to join.
- A hybrid workplace. We have the opportunity to work from home, work from the office, or a mix.
- Amazing colleagues with a great mix of cultures. Our colleagues come from more than 45 different countries, so we have a great mix of cultures to learn about and from.
- Social activities. We have plenty of opportunities to get together for social activities, including beer brewing, football, fitness classes, board games, wine tastings, and more.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact HR Business partner Jacob Bjerrehuus at [email protected]
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/