Customer Success Manager - Sweden
Do you share our passion for helping our customers to achieve their digital potential?
At Siteimprove, the Customer Success Team is a critical part of our current and future success. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously and we are now looking to add a new member to our Customer Success Team in Stockholm to make sure we keep delivering on our proactive approach to customer service.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will deliver effective and proactive advice to our Swedish speaking customer base, build long-lasting relationships and directly influence the success of our customers. You will deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users and provide them with training and advocacy. You will part of the Nordic CS team and report directly to the Head of Customer Success Nordic while of course also work closely with the rest of the Swedish team.
We are looking for an individual with excellent people skills, an interest in web communication, and a passion for sharing their knowledge. Maybe you have worked with websites before and have a joy of working in a technologically driven company. In addition, you have a passion for ensuring satisfaction and making customers successful in their digital presence. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
What the Role is About
- Building relationships throughout each step of the customer lifecycle: > Onboarding > Adoption > Nurture.
- Regularly reassess and understand customer priorities/challenges and adjust how to empower key stakeholders to succeed with Siteimprove's products.
- Train and advise customers with website and Siteimprove Platform related queries to increase renewal rates and reduce churn.
- Host and organize online webinars, in-person meetings, and smaller onsite customer knowledge sharing events like Siteimprove School, workshops, and user groups..
- Working closely with sales, marketing, support and product teams to coordinate and identify areas for improved engagement and potential upsell with the customer.
- Keep a pulse on the changes in the verticals and industries where your customers are.
What We Require of You
- You are customer service driven and have client-facing work experience.
- You are proactive and highly organized.
- You have great written and verbal skills in Swedish and English (Swedish at native level).
- You have a general interest in web and are interested in increasing your technical knowledge.
- You have great sense of humor and are of course a team player.
What We'll Love About You
It would be wonderful if you have website management experience, experience working with Totango or an equivalent of Customer Success Software and Salesforce, and experience with one or more of these fields: web content creation, accessibility, SEO, analytics. Knowledge of CMS and HTML will also come in handy. It will also be great if you have worked in a SaaS related environment.
What You Need to Know About the Nordic Customer Success Team
You’ll be joining a highly-skilled team of Siteimprovers who are incredibly passionate about what they do and are characterized by their commitment to working as a team and ever-present customer focus. We’re a small, social and tight-knit team but there’s always room for one more and we can’t wait to meet you!
What we hope you’ll love about Siteimprove
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive, people-centric culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Siteimprove is a global thought leader within the field of digital inclusion and we proudly give back to the community locally as well as globally.
- Internal Training Team. We prioritize your personal development and have clear Customer Success Career Path model.
- Outstanding Office Location. The Swedish office is in Vasagatan – as central as it gets. Our global HQ is located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- We offer Preventive health care benefits (“Friskvård”), Healthcare insurance and pension scheme as well as company paid phone, internet and laptop.
What You May Already Know About Siteimprove
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with over 600 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 12 other locations worldwide and our more than 7,000 customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
How You Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact HR Business Partner Katrine Rav Hallas at email@example.com
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/