Product Owner - Data protection products
During the last few years the attention towards data protection has been growing among businesses and the general population, legislation and markets have been evolving, and businesses now realize that collecting data in a responsible manner and keeping websites and their visitors safe is a prerequisite to run a successful business.
Siteimprove has launched Data Privacy in 2018 to help our customers create transparent, credible & trusted experiences for their users and run data-driven digital marketing in a responsible way, incorporating data protection practices into website-related workflows.
We are looking for a Product Owner with a strong understanding of product management and the data protection area.
The Product Owner will own the long-term strategy of Data Protection products. As part of this, the Product Owner will be responsible for driving the business use-case application through an extensive understanding of the customer needs and translating this into a compelling product roadmap, that demonstrates tangible business impact.
Understanding the Customer Needs
- Gather customer context, evaluate the use cases to find out whether our customers have a real need for a new feature and whether building it attracts the right sort of customers.
- Communicate user needs/pain points to Engineering and Design teams.
- Create and validate hypotheses to improve the product experience and maximize the value delivered to the customers and the business with the team.
Driving Business Impact
- Define measurable long-term objectives for the Data Protection space and develop a roadmap, aimed at achieving that impact.
- Tracking KPIs and metrics for key strategic initiatives to measure results and consistently report on and prioritize against these metrics, through product changes.
- Validate strategic direction through quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
Building and Shipping
- Work with engineering and design teams through the lifecycle of product development, including creating epics, stories to navigating trade-offs during development to ensure that we launch products that our customers will love.
- Ensure smooth delivery through working with Stakeholders in Release Management & Marketing.
Owning Roadmap & Prioritisation
- Ability to clearly generate the vision, roadmap and prioritization within the Data Protection space to other teams or stakeholders, including customer facing teams and company leadership.
What we require of you
- Three or more years of Product Management experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience building and shipping complex solutions for SaaS products in the internet marketing or product analytics space.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
What we’ll love about you
- You’re a self-driven, inquisitive and motivated individual that enjoys taking action
- You’re a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills that can easily adapt to communicating between business & technology teams
- You have relevant technical knowledge about Data protection in connection with digital marketin
- You have experience building and launching new products in a cross-functional team
- You are passionate about solving problems for customers and can distill complex issuesinto a clear plan of action
- You enjoy collaborating with Engineers and Designers and have first-hand experience at using product discovery methods and co-creating solutions
- You're open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism in the product management discipline
What we hope you’ll love about us
Siteimprove is a people-centric company driven by the desire to make the internet better for all with inclusion and growth as our cornerstones. We amplify growth by empowering marketers to increase digital marketing reach, supercharge performance, and deliver maximum ROI. Siteimprove helps democratize access by delivering an engaging and inclusive customer experience, optimizing digital marketing performance across channels, and simplifying our customers’ MarTech stack.
For our Siteimprovers, our amazing growth journey comes with plenty of opportunities for personal development, and being surrounded by our highly talented colleagues means that there’s always someone to learn from. We’re a hybrid workplace and we nurture a culture that values achieving results over punching the clock, which ultimately offers our Siteimprovers a high degree of flexibility and enables them to keep their life in balance.
We take our responsibility as a thought-leader within digital accessibility very seriously. Through our business actions and our corporate social responsibility initiatives, we champion inclusion globally. As part of our commitment to the United Nations Global Compact and Sustainable Development Goals we have increased awareness about digital accessibility and contributed to a more inclusive World Wide Web for more than 10 years.
In addition, we hope you’ll appreciate:
- Amazing kitchen staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us every day. They even offer take away!
- Outstanding office location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Tech talks and meetups. We regularly host meetups and organize weekly tech talks for all employees to join.
- A hybrid workplace. We have the opportunity to work from home, work from the office, or a mix.
- Amazing colleagues with a great mix of cultures. Our colleagues come from more than 45 different countries, so we have a great mix of cultures to learn about and from.
- Social activities. We have plenty of opportunities to get together for social activities, including beer brewing, football, fitness classes, board games, wine tastings, and more.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact HR Business partner Jacob Bjerrehuus at [email protected]
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/