Senior Account Executive
Our Senior Account Executives work in an innovative, customer centric environment that secures business from prospective customers across the United States. They are true hunters who love the thrill of new business and reaching sales targets. They are solutions driven, ambitious, and forward thinking. If this describes you, you might want to join our successful team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and execute a solution-oriented business plan that will achieve sales quota and budget as defined by the company
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, product demonstrations, conferences & events
- Accountable to achieve 80% or greater of monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas
- Effectively negotiate price, delivery, and policies and procedures to generate profits and greater customer satisfaction
- Document key findings, progress, insights, activity, and pipeline velocity in Salesforce
- Leverage internal resources to build opportunity team to help game plan complex sales cycles
- Keep current on customer success stories as well as product features, advantages, benefits, and selling points for effective communication on prospect’s target outcomes
- Assist in the development and creation of new sales and marketing ideas
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What We Require of You
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, mass communications, or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Minimum 3 + years sales experience, preferably in business development, lead generation, outbound calling or equivalent
- Valid Passport
What We'll Love About You
- 5+ years of Business to Business (B2B) revenue quota attainment sales experience
- Experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution sales is a plus
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
- Demonstrated experience managing sales cycles from prospecting to close, building a pipeline, patiently overcoming objections, using tools and resources to demonstrate ROI, effectively forecasting, and persisting through short and long sales cycles
- Proven aptitude for sales: bias toward action, engaging, resilient, listener, curious, and grit
- Strive to learn and develop personally and professionally
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills
- Excellent, time management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and/or experience with CRM tools
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a people-centric software company that was founded in 2003 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has since expanded around the world. In addition to our Minneapolis office and corporate headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto. With more than 500 employees working in 14 markets, we pride ourselves on having a truly global, yet truly local approach.
Siteimprove is driven by the desire to simplify website management and make the internet a better place. In fact, our company mission is to make the web better for all. We’ve helped more than 7,000 organizations transform the way they manage their websites, making the web more inclusive in the process.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a best place to work across the globe.
- Rest and Relaxation. 3+ weeks paid time off, 10 paid holidays.
- Healthy and Stay Fit Benefits. We are happy to provide a free onsite fitness facility. Medical with HSA option, dental, vision and discounts to a variety of healthy lifestyle providers are offered.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years, fully vested.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day at an unbelievably low cost! In addition, we offer free fresh fruit, free espresso and coffee, free soda and sparkling water and the infamous Donut Fridays.
- Development Opportunities. We are growing which in turn provides opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We offer quarterly community involvement events and monthly morale boosting activities to be a good corporate citizen. We are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
How To Apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button to submit your application!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Women, Disabled & Veterans Encouraged to Apply. “EEO is the Law” poster can be found at: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/