Information Security Manager
Do you aspire to the challenge of leading a Global team of Information Security Specialist’s? We are embarking on a journey establishing a distributed architecture, scaling our world class hybrid cloud, and thus looking for an Information Security Manager to manage and improving the security architecture and operations.
You will be responsible for managing a global team of Information Security Specialist’s, who work alongside the IT and Legal departments, and interfacing the business and product development units without losing the technical perspective of cybersecurity.
What the role is About
As Information Security Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Plan and oversee your team’s daily work as well as lead prioritization of security tasks and processes.
- Maintaining, documenting, and improving the security architecture and technical guidelines
- Participate in developing and maintaining the IT Security, Risk and Compliance framework in order to meet regulatory requirements (e.g. GDPR) and protect the information and technology assets of Siteimprove.
- Provide IT security related advice, support, and assistance to all areas in Siteimprove through different initiatives such as Risk Assessments and Internal/External Security Audits.
- Develop, document, and implement architectural standards and solutions to ensure compliance of applications, systems, and infrastructure with Siteimprove policies.
- Lead, define and support implementation of monitoring and controlling of key security related controls in the operating units as part of Security Operations and Vulnerability Management.
- Assist key stakeholders such as the Legal and Sales teams in customer requests regarding security questionnaires, RFPs, RFIs, and tenders, as well as during vendor management process.
- International and local travel may occur (1-3 times per year). This will depend on business needs and state, federal, and international guidelines.
What We Require of You
- Bachelor’s degree in cyber security, information security, or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- +3 years of management experience.
- +4 years of relevant experience within Information Security and IT.
What We'll Love About You
- Knowledge of Information Security standards such as ISO27001/2 and NIST SP 800-53, data protection principles without losing technical background.
- Hold information security qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, and CISA.
- Aptitude to always be learning, curious, open to new ideas, and is up to date on industry & technology trends.
- Proven track record to work independently while executing projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment.
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skillsExcellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Security knowledge of cloud services such as Azure and AWS is considered a plus.
What You Need to Know About IT Infrastructure
You’ll be joining a highly skilled team of Siteimprovers who are incredibly passionate about what they do and are characterized by their commitment to working as a team and ever-present customer focus.
What We Hope You’ll Love About Siteimprove
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive, people-centric culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/Events and Travel.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Siteimprove is a global thought leader within the field of digital inclusion and we proudly give back to the community locally as well as globally.
- Tech talks & meetups. We regularly host meetups and organize weekly tech talks for all employees to join.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees
- Leadership development. We prioritize your personal as well as professional development.
What You May Already Know About Siteimprove
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with +600 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 18 other locations worldwide and our more than 7,000 customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
How You Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact HR Business partner Jacob Bjerrehuus at [email protected]
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/