Customer Support Engineer
The Customer Support team at Siteimprove is a critical part of our future success. Customer Support Engineers solve internal and external support tickets while delivering high-quality solutions through professional level communication and advanced troubleshooting skills. Customer Support Engineers also take ownership of technical issues and work with fellow Customer Support Engineers and our Development team to resolve more advanced issues, when needed.
What you will be doing
- Manage assigned tickets in line with Siteimprove’s Service Level Agreement and with the quality that provides high Customer satisfaction
- Problem solve issues with product interface and reporting capabilities
- Provides Customer support through ticketing system and phone
- Takes ownership of technical issues by troubleshooting and qualifying cases before escalating to Development
- Creation of product troubleshooting guides to assist Customers and teammates
- Reviews quality of sales demonstrations prior to handing off to the Sales team
- Maintain practitioner level knowledge on product features, advantages, benefits and selling points for effective communication
- Collaborate with other with team and other departments to ensure the optimal technical setup for every Customer
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer to other departments to ensure Customer needs are met
- Provide recommendations and best practices for emerging opportunities that assist in achieving Siteimprove organizational goals
- Meet and exceed overall Customer churn and satisfaction goals
- Attend meetings and other company functions necessary to perform duties
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What we require of you
- Bachelor’s degree in computer and information sciences, communications, marketing or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum 1+ year’s experience in technical support, website management, development role or equivalent
- Valid Passport
What we'll love about you
- Experience working with customer service platforms and ticketing systems
- Knowledge of and/or experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Proven record of accomplishment collaborating with global teams
- Knowledge of one or more Content Management Systems
- High-level knowledge of Digital Content Creation, Accessibility, Search Engine Optimization, and Digital Analytics
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills
- Excellent, time management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
What you'll love about us
Siteimprove is a people-centric software company that was founded in 2003 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has since expanded around the world. In addition to our Minneapolis office and corporate headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto. With more than 500 employees working in 14 markets, we pride ourselves on having a truly global, yet truly local approach.
Siteimprove is driven by the desire to simplify website management and make the internet a better place. In fact, our company mission is to make the web better for all. We’ve helped more than 7,000 organizations transform the way they manage their websites, making the web more inclusive in the process.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a best place to work across the globe.
- Rest and Relaxation. 3+ weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, which includes 1 floating holiday of choice.
- Healthy and Stay Fit Benefits. We are happy to provide access to onsite fitness facilities with private showers and changing quarters. Medical with HSA option, dental, vision and discounts to a variety of healthy lifestyle providers are offered.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day at an unbelievably low cost! In addition, we offer free fresh fruit, free espresso and coffee, free soda and sparkling water and the famous Donut Fridays.
- Development Opportunities. We are growing which in turn provides opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Diversity & Inclusion. We offer employee resource groups and committees to ensure we develop and promote a workforce that has a culture of inclusiveness. In addition, we offer initiatives and strategies to recruit and attract a diverse applicant pool and ensure increased retention. Lastly, we work to promote a community outreach program to help make a difference in our community.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We offer quarterly community involvement events and monthly morale boosting activities to be a good corporate citizen. We are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our https://siteimprove.com/en/company/csr/
How to apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Women, Disabled & Veterans Encouraged to Apply. “EEO is the Law” poster can be found at: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/