Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to own the optimization of the local Siteimprove website and other inbound channels in order to drive an increase in the number – and quality – of inbound leads. Are you a digital unicorn, fascinated by MarTech, and do you want to join an exciting company journey – then this is the job for you.
You will be a part of the local Field Marketing team, and it is important that you have a commercial mindset and a focus on how digital activation and insights can support the commercial priorities.
To be a success in this role you should be able to deliver an increase in the total and unique traffic to the website, increase the ‘lead to opportunity’ conversion rate, increase net new prospects and provide strong digital insights on behavior and trends to sales and Global Marketing.
This is a new role, and you will therefore play a key role in forming the local tactics and the collaboration with Group Digital. We work in close collaboration with our Global team, who is providing the foundation, strategy and tools for us to execute locally. We have shared targets and are therefore also working to shared plans.
What you will take the lead on:
- Optimize the local website and the local inbound channels
- Digital activation of local campaigns, and global-local programs
- Identify, test, implement & optimize local initiatives incl. A/B testing
- Identify and optimize local user journeys
- Identify DMROI and map out the optimimal lead/channel mix
- Local competitor monitoring and tactics
- Active contributor in the Global DM CoE
What we would love about you:
- +5 years experience within digital marketing
- Hands on SEO & CRO experience
- Basic understanding of the paid media mix – hands on experienced an advantage
- Analytical and data mining skills
- Growth hacking skills and mind-set
- B2B/ B2B2C, SaaS, Global experience
- Lead gen & eCommerce experience
- Fluent in primary Field language & English
- Commercial mindset and a proven executor
- Experience with primary systems: Pardot, Umbraco, SI Analytics/ Google Analytics, Drift, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, GSC, Salesforce, PowerBi
What You Will Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational SaaS company with 500 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have eight offices around the world that you will get to work together with to make the web a better place. Our services help more than 7,000 organizations manage and improve their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, our clients gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering them to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We’ve been experiencing rapid growth for the last couple of years, which translates to a determined and exciting work environment with good opportunities for career growth and professional development for our employees. Furthermore, you’ll have the chance to influence the company in different ways such as suggesting ideas for our products and participate in our CSR activities.
During your first week of employment you will get together with all the other new hires in our Copenhagen Headquarters for the Onboarding (depending on travel restrictions).
Introductions to our products and our departments will prepare you for a great start in your new role. We, of course, also organize some social activities, where you’ll get to know your new colleagues and the Siteimprove culture.
We also offer great perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Events and Travel. We regularly throw meetups and social events, often in Copenhagen. With a global presence also comes opportunities to travel to our various offices (when Covid-19 allows again).
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
How You Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact HR Partner Katrine Rav Hallas at email@example.com
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/