Manager of Professional Services and Implementation
As a leader of the Customer Success team, the Manager of Professional Services and Implementation will play an influential part in adoption of Siteimprove services and helping the company exceed growth rates while scaling strategically. In this role, setting our customers up for success and continuously thriving is paramount to our company. This is done by enabling our customers to achieve their business objectives. The success of this role will be measured by customer satisfaction scores, client retention, utilization, and revenue.
The Manager of Professional Services and Implementation will exhibit a well-rounded leadership style in guiding a diversified and energetic group of Strategic Engagement Managers, Implementation Analysts, and Consultants, This leader must be confident in their ability to make decisions, driven to succeed, ability to prioritize with the overall department goals & strategy, and be proactive on identifying obstacles and solutions.
As the organization continues to grow, this leadership position will scale our customer processes to move upmarket and optimize for efficiency and customer experience. In this role you will participate in developing new strategies for increasing adoption, driving upsells, ensuring retention, and customer advocacy across multiple customer segments. This includes scaling the team operations by improving the customer experience from the initial time of sale through the product adoption phase. You will develop a long-term services strategy for high-end clientele and contribute to the development of new services and additional revenue streams.
- Lead a high-performance team of Implementation and Consultant resources within Customer Success to meet/exceed targeted customer retention, expansion, and customer satisfaction goals.
- Develop strategic plans to build and evolve Siteimprove service offerings.
- Own operational metrics, such as time-to-value, customer satisfaction and on-time completion of projects.
- Actively collaborate with leaders from Customer Success, Sales, and Product to ensure quality and on-time implementations of our solutions.
- Act as an evangelist for services, assisting sales with selling and serving as an executive sponsor for our strategic customers.
- Actively engage with new business activities, including providing resource estimates & capacity management oversight.
- Take ownership of customer issues escalated by the team and see the issues through to resolution in line with Siteimprove’s standards.
- Promote the team’s personal development and recommend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Assist in the development and creation of new customer initiatives.
- Recommend product enhancements and new product opportunities to the Product Management team
- Drive customer focus by understanding and listening to the customer perspective as it relates to their business decisions and activities.
- Handle hiring, coaching, performance management, and assists with employee onboarding within designated team.
- Monitor, review and coach calls and processes on a weekly basis to ensure that they are following Siteimprove best practices and procedures.
- Always promote a positive and professional image of the company.
- Keep current on Siteimprove product features, advantages, benefits, and selling points.
- Travel and attend meetings, conferences, tradeshows, and other company functions necessary to perform duties.
- Work across multiple time zones
- 20+% travel may be required and may require working outside of hours
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What We Require of You
- Bachelor's degree or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum 3 + years management experience, preferably in a high-performance customer success or equivalent team
- Valid Passport
What We'll Love About You
- 5 + years’ experience managing a high-performance Customer Success, Implementation, Professional Services, or equivalent team
- Proven experience in hiring and building a highly motivated customer success or equivalent team
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and manage performance of a customer success or equivalent team while supporting business needs.
- Previous experience increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention at a tactical level
- Proven customer focus experience ensuring the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication
- Consultative nature and technically adept
- Strong active listening and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in reporting activities in a CRM system
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service company a plus
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a people-centric software company that was founded in 2003 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has since expanded around the world. In addition to our Minneapolis office and corporate headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto. With more than 500 employees working in 14 markets, we pride ourselves on having a truly global, yet truly local approach.
Siteimprove is driven by the desire to simplify website management and make the internet a better place. In fact, our company mission is to make the web better for all. We’ve helped more than 7,000 organizations transform the way they manage their websites, making the web more inclusive in the process.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a best place to work across the globe.
- Rest and Relaxation. 3+ weeks paid time off, 10 paid holidays.
- Healthy and Stay Fit Benefits. We are happy to provide a free onsite fitness facility. Medical with HSA option, dental, vision and discounts to a variety of healthy lifestyle providers are offered.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day at an unbelievably low cost! In addition, we offer free fresh fruit, free espresso and coffee, free soda and sparkling water and the famous Donut Fridays.
- Development Opportunities. We are growing which in turn provides opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We offer quarterly community involvement events and monthly morale boosting activities to be a good corporate citizen. We are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our https://siteimprove.com/en/company/csr/
How To Apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Women, Disabled & Veterans Encouraged to Apply. “EEO is the Law” poster can be found at: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To go back to our Siteimprove careers main page, please click this link... https://careers.siteimprove.com/