Senior Front-end Developer
Senior Front-end Developer
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we are looking for a skilled Developer to work as part of our Product Development department.
• 6+ years’ experience of web applications development.
• Advanced experience of popular front-end frameworks like React or Angular.
• Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS (HTML5, CSS3).
• Advanced experience in implementing unit test and integration test like Karma, Jasmine
• Excellent Knowledge of common design and usability best practices.
• Knowledge in programming principles: SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, clean code & refactoring
• Excellent understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
• Advanced experience in version control system: Git and branching strategy.
It would be a plus:
• Good knowledge of .NET and Visual Studio.
• Experience with Github management features.
• Experience of usage an OpenSource libraries in a project.
• Good experience in DevOps and CI/CD best practices.
• Good Experience in optimizing software performance using profiling tools.
• Knowledge in evolutionary architecture: Microservices, Fitness Function, Antipatterns.
• Knowledge in Azure cloud services.
• Good understanding of databases.
• Knowledge in containerized application development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skill to contribute as an effective team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skill on both technical and non-technical challenges.
- Supportive attitude towards team members in the product, technology and process for a timely delivery.
- Passionate in continuous learning in the product domain, technology best practices and Agile principles.
- An original thinker that can offer new innovative ideas.
- Self-motivated, thorough, and methodical individual who can perform at optimal levels under pressure.
- Driven person who is eager to keep up with technology trends and learn the next big thing.
- Comfortable in organizing and leading effective team work.
- Advanced experience in Agile and Scrum ceremonies best practices.
- Experience in SAFe principles.
- Explore and apply the newest frontend technologies to improve user experience of the products.
- Act as an active driver for designing, developing, shipping and maintaining Sitecore technical delivery.
- Act as a proactive team member in the development team to demonstrate high competency on technology, Sitecore products, delivery process and team members interaction.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of Sitecore components to bridge the gap between business and technical aspects.
- Developing high-quality codes on features, bug fixes and hotfixes according to Sitecore guidelines by following and promoting Sitecore Code Quality Model.
- Play a proactive role in clarifying user stories, acceptance criteria and task break down that can deliver business value within one iteration.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipeline to ensure the solution can be delivered frequently, consistently and reliably to staging and production environments.
- Demonstrate and participate in defining software engineering best practices.
- Maintain close collaboration and effective communication with Development Manager, Lead Developer, Lead QA, team members and other stakeholders.
- Active participant in Engineering Department upskilling initiatives.
- Support Development Manager to execute strategy on team performance.
What we offer
• Work with skilled and passionate colleagues who care about the results
• Flexible working hours, competitive salary with bonuses
• Good opportunities for further training and professional education, mentor during on-boarding period
• Long-term employment with social benefits
• English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time – before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,900 brands – including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and L’Oréal – have trusted Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.