Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Contract Manager – Procurement to work as part of our worldwide Legal Department.
As a Contracts Manager for Procurement, this legal professional will support a large variety of transactional matters, ranging from marketing team support to complex high dollar IT procurement.
- Draft and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements including purchase agreements, event contracts, facilities contracts, service agreements, IT procurement, SOW’s, NDA’s and DPA’s, utilizing playbooks and templates.
- Manage the legal operations and processes supporting procurement, including playbooks, template agreements, contract database and metrics.
- Work with experienced legal and finance professionals to drive value and savings across multiple internal company constituents.
- Provide training to internal customers on the procurement process.
- Coordinate with sales, finance, legal, IT and other functional internal departments, ensuring proper communication and internal approval/sign-off as required.
- Structure and negotiate subcontract agreements.
- Review business relationships in order to conduct appropriate business and privacy impact analyses.
- Assist on data issues and ensure best practices with privacy regulations, including providing support for third party audits and internal compliance efforts.
- Monitor contract performance and pricing updates and coordinate with management and other internal groups to ensure contract requirements are being satisfactorily documented and fulfilled.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience, including at least 3 years working for a technology company
- Experience with technology transactions including SaaS and on premise software licensing and professional services, as well as other commercial transactions
- Strong negotiation skills in a variety of focus areas
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and prioritization skills
- Substantial experience supporting technology company procurement teams on a global basis
- Experience in drafting and negotiating data privacy agreements and a good working knowledge of GDPR
- Experience with a contract management system
- A sense of humor
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.