Automation Software QA Engineer
Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.
We are looking for a smart, talented, and highly motivated Automation QA Engineer with experience on C# or willingness to learn it (any other language is welcome) to support our product development team for our web application – Sitecore Marketing Content Hub, marketing technology platform, that is a part of Sitecore product portfolio.
As a QA Engineer, you will monitor the quality of work produced by the Developers via designing and executing detailed test plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create, execute, and maintain manual and automated test scripts
- Create and maintain test scenarios and test cases for the product
- Perform risk analysis of any new/updated feature
- Perform root cause analysis and report software bugs
- Contribute to improve the user experience, being the first user of our product
- Practical experience with UI and/or API automation
- Knowledge of .NET stack: .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET
- Knowledge of REST API, Git
- Intermediate or higher English written communication skills
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of GraphQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Experience with Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of BitBucket