Senior Developer, Operations
Senior Developer, Operations
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we are looking for a skilled Developer to work as part of our Product Development department.
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time – before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,900 brands – including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and L’Oréal – have trusted Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
As an engineer in our Internal Developer Experience team, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our internal development infrastructure and tooling across all Sitecore products. We value continuous improvement of tooling, services and skills, and are working according to DevOps best practices.
We are working with modern container and cloud technologies, maintaining our legacy systems, while shaping the development landscape of the future.
- Development and continuous improvement of our tooling and application infrastructure
- Identify and manage resolution of technical issues on our application infrastructure
- Monitor health of CI/CD services, troubleshoot, react to outages and coordinate maintenance windows
- Continuously improve regular operations by automating procedures and optimizing processes
- Evangelist for DevOps practices and mindset in the engineering department
- Write documentation and facilitate informational webinars
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer, enterprise software development, technical support, IT Operations or similar
- Coding experience and automation skills (preferably PowerShell, C#)
- You have a strong customer focus and understand the importance of it
- You are a team player with strong focus on team objectives and inter-team cooperation
- You are capable of working independently with tasks, and organize your work day, all in accordance with given priorities
- Experience with working in an agile setup (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and logical thinking skills
- In depth knowledge of DevOps practices
- Experience with designing and building automations (e.g. Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions)
- Experience with cloud providers (preferably Azure Platform)
- Experience with Docker Containers, Kubernetes, and container registry systems
- Experience with artifact storage tools and configuration management tools
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Computer science, math or engineering degree
- Experience with Continuous Deployment practices, GitHub Enterprise, TeamCity
- Experience with monitoring systems (ElasticSearch, LogicMonitor, Logstash, Kibana)
- Understanding of security hardening, access management practices
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.