Senior Technical Author
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking a technical writer to join us at our office in Bristol to help us create documentation for IT Pros and developers.
If you have a knack for writing clear concise technical documentation, and you want to work in a collaborative and innovative international team, this could be the perfect role for you! We are looking for a technical writer to join us at our office in Bristol to help us create documentation for IT Pros and developers.
- Collaborate with SMEs to gather input for documentation about the Sitecore platform.
- Write clear and comprehensive documentation for developers and IT Pros.
- Work with developers to assist with the creation of API documentation.
- Use community feedback to improve the documentation.
- You have worked as a technical writer for at least 5 years, with experience of writing content for developers and IT Pros.
- You are passionate about technology and about creating high quality documentation that meets the needs of customers and partners.
- You are able to quickly grasp new technologies and communicate their inherent complexities in a simple, straightforward fashion.
- You are curious and inquisitive with a structured and independent approach to completing your assignments.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are a native English speaker or have comparable skills. Sitecore's corporate language is English.
You the chance to work with highly skilled developers and writers on exciting new projects. You will work in a dynamic, international working environment with a strong emphasis on doing work that you consider cool and fun. We have a flat organization, where decision paths are short, suggestions are considered, and your influence is felt in the final product. Sitecore offers flexible work hours and the possibility to work from home, a competitive salary with benefits and bonus and good opportunities for further training and personal development.
The Sitecore Documentation team has an agile mindset: we try things out and see what works. We have a great working relationship with the product teams and the community, and we are a diverse group of people that share a sense of fun as well as a passion for documentation
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.