Data Compliance & Privacy Analyst
Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers
Birthed from a bold vision at the turn of century, Sitecore’s content management system and digital experience platform was developed to empower marketers to deliver memorable and personalized online experiences – no developers required.
Fast forward 20 years and Over 3,400 blue chip companies including Porsche, Starbucks, Pfizer & Mercedes-Benz use Sitecore for mission-critical marketing technology and we are rightly proud of our net customer retention of over 100%
We are headquartered in San Francisco and Copenhagen Denmark with 26 additional offices and approximately 2,000 employees joined by over 22,000 developers in our growing global ecosystem.
About the Role:
The Data Compliance & Privacy Analyst is a member of the Privacy and Data Governance Team, helping to support Sitecore’s Data Governance and privacy program by working with both internal and external stakeholders to address customer questionnaires and audit support in sales cycles. This role will support privacy and data governance in sales cycles by managing sales assets, working with product marketing, product and sales to create and manage assets used to support customer deals.
What You’ll Do:
- Questionnaire responses: Partner with the sales team to help them navigate and advise on customer privacy, policy and data protection questions.
- Sales support: Support sales team relating to security and privacy questions as needed.
- Product familiarity: Be familiar with compliance requirements in product to support customer queries.
- Audits: Assist with responses to customer audits, investigations, or inquiries.
- Product Marketing Support: Identify gaps in materials supporting data compliance in the sales cycle, working with product managers, marketing and sales to author new materials as needed.
- Repository of responses: Managing and keeping current the repository of responses used for customer questionnaires.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years of work experience in privacy, security or technology law, project/program management, or related industry
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong working knowledge of global security, privacy, and/or risk management regulations, standards, and frameworks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience writing customer-facing materials.
- Strong organizational experience managing multiple projects/programs with varying deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and cross-functionally
- Must be able to understand and speak the language of our technical teams, including data governance, data science, business intelligence, product and engineering, as well as our non-technical teams, such as HR, Finance and Marketing.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- CIPP/CIPT/CIPM desirable.
- Software industry experience
- Audit Experience
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.